Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Big heads and miserable mommies...

The closer it all gets, the more anxious I become...

But that's to be expected, right?

Yesterday's ultrasound shed nothing more than the fact that my little bug has a big head...and long legs...

We were hoping to get a confirmation of gender...but no such luck. She wouldn't cooperate and was snug-as-a-bug sleeping in her little warm waterbed. I loved seeing that big ole head, plump tummy, and speedy heartbeat...But oh how I wish I could just hold my baby right now!

On that note, I'm miserable. Exhausted. Completely worn down.

Physically, my hips and pelvic bone run my mobility. Some days I'm okay to go for walks...other days I can't hardly turn over in bed without wincing in pain.

Mentally, I have no brain power left. Pregnancy brain is in full affect and I can't help but forget the most minute things in my life anymore.

Emotionally, I'm a wreck. I want to cry...scream...fall apart. But I know I can't. I did a couple days back and its way too hard to pull myself together...so I should just stick with preventative measures...

Somewhere out there is the means to get this labor thing going...but I have no idea what it is....

God, please let nature happen today!

No comments: