Friday, May 28, 2010

3 DAYS...WOWZA!

Okay, so at the 3 days til due date mark...I'm feeling AWESOME! Not necessarily completely energized...but man am I doing good! I'm not drained...I don't feel like poo at all...and really the little aches and pains don't bug me one bit!

I'm hoping this means labor is coming...

ALSO, the baby is moving lots today and Steven says that means its coming too!

The cramping is nearly non-existant today...so not sure if that's good or what...

It's 92 degrees outside...warmest day yet this year! And I'm sooooo not ready for it! Thankfully, the rest of the weekend will be back down in the low 80's. I would die if I had to be pregnant through the summer! Poor girls! :(

2 comments:

Jackie said...

If you wait until next saturday it'll be Mike's birthday!

:P

Apryl said...

I can't wait!! Hope all goes well love!