Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good ole Colorado...

Good ole Colorado....after the crazy snowstorm yesterday we're given clear, beautiful, blue skies to stare at today! No wind...only sunshine! It's amazing!!! Granted, its still only 6 degrees Farenheit outside....its still nice!

On another note, I'm not sure if I ought to worry or not, but I haven't felt the baby quite as much the past couple of days. I don't know if I'm just used to the movements now or if something is wrong...I'm kind of worried to the point where I may hit Target tomorrow and buy myself a monitor! :) (I want one anyways)

I must vent about something....last night, we decided to head over to Steven's friend's house to play some poker and just generally hang out. It had been a while since I went over there because I always felt left out or mistreated for being a girl. Well, I bucked up and went for Steven's sake...and I must say, it's nice to be right.

I've always told Steven that they are jerks especially when they drink and he was able to experience that last night even though he himself was rather intoxicated. It being bitter cold means our car is likely to not start well. So, once we were ready to head home (about 2 hours after I initially wanted to) we needed to jump the battery. So, in the sub-freezing cold I was the one standing out there with Steven trying to get our car started while a group of 4 men were sitting upstairs playing Xbox....

Now, I'm not really sure if I'm just being a sissy girl...but in my eyes, I would think AT LEAST one of them could come down and help instead of having the pregnant girlfriend do it all!!! BUT NOPE...they'd rather play some Madden Football...

Needless to say, Steven went upstairs to return the keys for the car we used to jump ours and said, "Thanks for nothing..."

I was happy that it was noticed how ridiculous those people get when alcohol is involved...I don't think I ever got to that point when I was drinking. I was always willing to help people out just as I would when I'm sober...but I guess other people have different priorities...

1 comment:

Apryl said...

CALL YOUR DOCTOR.

You can never be too sure, if you notice a difference in movement, you can never be too careful.

It's likely nothing, but you need to have it checked out.

Let me know ASAP!!!

I worry about your little butt ;-)