Monday, June 1, 2009

Tis the season...

Tis the season for big, billowing clouds...
For storms to light up our skies...
For hot dogs to scent the air...
And cracking cans to whistle in our ears...
Tis the season for Summer fun!

Three weeks away and its officially summer! I can safely say that I've never been this excited about the weather and the season as I am this year. I don't know what it is..maybe because Steven enjoys the outdoors so much and I'm looking forward to having my own yard to deal with and dogs to have out and about with us...Not sure...

Another milestone is about to hit as well, Steven and my six month anniversary. I know, I know, not that big compared to people's years that they've spent with a person!! But really, these months have flown by and we've been through so many ups and downs with ourselves and other people, that I have no fears about this relationship becoming one of those that hits year markers too! I'm just excited to share so much with him! :)

It being JUNE 1st...ALREADY!...I'm looking at my calendar trying to see if there's anything major going on after this weekend. So far I've got Relay for Life this Friday and Saturday, a co-workers wedding on Saturday, and a birthday party Saturday night. Next weekend I've got a purse party to attend and a Summer party both on Saturday. After that, my dad's bday is on the 18th and I have Father's Day to celebrate with my dad and Steven on the 21st...
I just know its all going to fill up fast though! We'll see how that goes! :)

No comments: