Monday, June 15, 2009

Itchy & Scratchy Show...

For some reason I'm plagued again with the hives and what not from last year!! It's horrible..I think it's worse this year...

Last night, I didn't get to bed until 5am and that was after taking some Claratin, taking a bath, then taking some Zyrtec when the Claratin didn't work, then covering myself with anti-itch lotion that really just felt like it was aiding in the hive growth, then driving to Greeley to buy some Benadryl, coming home and taking a shower after taking Benadryl, then laying in bed crying....finally, I took some Flexerol which is a muscle relaxer simply because I couldn't sleep for the life of me...

My mom always says that the more tired an antihistamine is making you, then the better it's working...well, I wasn't getting tired last night from all that...so nothing was working!!! Right now though, I've taken a second dosage of Benadryl and while it's keeping the hives at bay it's not relieving any of the itch!!!

Therefore, I'm currently trying not to fall asleep here at work and I'm scratching at nothing on my skin...just making it burn...ugh...

Someone...PLEASE...fix me!!!!

No comments: