Monday, March 3, 2008

Pulling at the Heart Strings...

So, I had this plan....
I was going to work my tail off...save money...move to Laramie...go to school at UW...live with Lori...but I'm thinking its all changing again... :(

After talking with my dad over and over and over again, we've come to understand how important a college degree is. But also, how ridiculous it would be to go and get one when you have no motivation to really go. I mean, I want to be a teacher...but I really don't have a passion for it now. Therefore, it would be nearly impossible for me to want to go to school...and so on and so forth.

I guess what I really need is somewhere to go...somewhere I fit in...

Now...I think I'm back to square one where I'm just working my tail off...saving money...and taking my vacations to Boston and Alb or where ever I want to go!!! I might even just skip those and save extra money and up and move somewhere.....

Hmm.........

2 comments:

tripy said...

Hmmm... or you can go to Europe and wisit Slovenia we could use extra english teacher ;))

Jackie said...

You know what? I think you -should- take those vacations! (not just b/c I want you to come visit) But then you can see new places and see what's out there and see if maybe you'd fit in somewhere else too. (Like Boston! ;) )