Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Maybe this is me...???

Do you ever feel like you're about to lose everything all at once?? You take a deep breath, or swallow hard, and it feels like every part of you is just collapsing...

For some reason, I'm there again...

I'm not really sure why. But I'm feeling like things are going in a very fast downward spiral and I'm in a losing battle.

I wish there were a way to openly know myself..and to understand the issues that I face every day. But I can't even pinpoint the things going on in my mind when I'm not feeling this way.

I think rambling isn't helping...I"m going to stop....

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I don't know what to say to comfort you :( I say, make a list of your favorite things in the whole wide world. Then do some research and see how those things would fit into a career or a place to live!

It'd be a starting point at least?