Thursday, January 29, 2009

The things you learn....

So its very interesting the things you learn about someone once you begin living with them.

The other night Steven and I were laying in bed. I was super stressed out and said something about it...I waited for his response but it didn't come until about 2 minutes later. That's when he said, "I'm sorry, I wasn't ignoring you. I was praying." I didn't say anything...I was just like wow...that's great!!! :) He rolled over and put his arms around me and we started to talk about why I was stressed and what not...he certainly wasn't ignoring me at all! But, the key here, he prays...that's fantastic.

Aside from that, Roxie, my adopted kitty, is on her way out of this life. For some reason she's not recovering from a bite she received on the base of her tail. The past two days she's been losing her bowels and unable to move very much at all. It's really sad cause she's such a great, sweet cat. This morning I was about to leave and knealt down by the cat carrier and started to pet her head. Her breathing was very short and labored and she didn't move an inch. I rubbed her head and told her that I love her and she let out a little meow. :\ I guess we all have our time.

Then beyond that, Steven and I have a couple puppies that we're adopting in the next 6 weeks. Our friend Eric's dog gave birth to 6 puppies a couple weeks ago, and we've fallen in love with two of them. One (mine) is a little girl with three black spots on her butt and a black tail except for the tip is white. She has black and brown markings on her face and the rest of her is white...well, its turning grey now because they're half black lab and half blue heeler (sp). Her name is Ziona. Steven's is a boy that is mainly covered in big black spots. He too has a fun tail. But he's not turning grey like Ziona. His name is King Tut, but we'll call him Tut. They're both the biggest of the litter right now...and have graced us with their voices already!!! In fact, Tut was laying around growling sooooo cute last night!!! :) We fell in love even more! haha They'll look a bit like the dog posted here when they're grown! :)

As for the rest of my life, I've applied to work as a Merchandiser here at Coca-Cola as well as my job as Route Process Admin. I mentioned something to the Merch managers and they seemed pretty pleased to have me apply. So *cross your fingers* that I get this position and I'll be working the two part time gigs for Coke! :)

No comments: