Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hmm...

Yesterday I was trying to make a post with this collage I did referring to a few questions you type into Google Images...but it wasn't working..so I gave up! Hence the blank entry...sorry.

Last night was rough, I'm not really sure where it all came from. I went home and was getting ready to work out...I thought I'd try one of my pilates DVD's that I hadn't done in a while. Like a good workout person, I started to preview it before I tried it so that I can make sure I could do it all without problems. Well, I fell asleep... :( I woke up right before Steven got home from poker. I fell like poo about it! Really disappointed in myself....so this stemmed into a self-confidence issue and I just cried...and cried...and cried some more. Steven didn't know how to help me, got frustrated, and went to lift weights...which made me feel even more like poo! In the end, I just had a horrible night with no confidence at all.. :(

I need a new motivation..something to tell me that I'm doing things right. But stress has been getting the best of me...I shouldn't stress though. I should just let things be the way they are and live life the best I can. No use worrying about everything...

Easier said than done....

No comments: