Monday, January 23, 2012

It's been far too long...

This blog has been sorely neglected. It makes me slightly sad. I was not in a place over the last 9 months to keep up with it. But now I'm asking myself to find me...

With that, I'm going to seek out my artsy-fartsy little person inside...

She's into mismatched outfits, gaudy jewelry, and crazy amounts of books...

She's going to streamline her house and get rid of the things she's hoarding for no reason at all...

Yep...simple life...

I look forward to it! I look forward to nurturing Marlee in a life that we don't need every bit of technology under the sun!

Also...I'm going back to school...

Social sciences with a minor in psychology!

I want to be a social worker someday...

Yep...me...

She's coming out...

Oh and she's definitely losing this dumb weight...

KENDRA reborn...

No comments: