Monday, January 30, 2012

Can I live a city life in the country???

So, after a slight addiction to Polyvore in the last 2 posts...I'm back with words...

I'm wondering if I can carefully harness my artistic, city side regardless of living (I'm not kidding) in the middle of the country! Granted, I do live in a "town"...it's unincorporated...but the streets aren't paved and there's a field behind that loves to blow it's silly corn husks right on into my yard!


I don't want to deny my country roots...who would!? Makes me hard working, confident, and just a little rough around the edges.


What I do want is to add in some quirky colors...interesting hair choices...funky accessories...and my camera!


I want to wear funky socks...


Big rings...


Flowers in my hair...


Scarves...


Big floppy hats...

Big sunglasses...



Then I want to take photos...


In Black and White...

In Color...


Of Marlee trapsing through life...


Of odd things I see in town...

Of artistic quality...



Is it possible?! I mean, if you read this a know where I live, would it really be hard for Greeley/Lucerne, Colorado to be a little bit more city and a little less country!?



Side note: I read today that Denver, CO is #5 on the city list for staying YOUNG! Heck yeah, come graduation from college...I'm totally moving to Denver!


Speaking of college...turns out all my classes from 7 years ago are still going to count! Check off one year of classes!!! WHOO!!!









Marlee plays Angry Birds :)

1 comment:

Warm Autumn Wishes said...

Oh..... I can sooooooo relate. Around here if u get dressed up, people wonder who your trying to be! I so miss blogging!