Thursday, March 24, 2011

I feel complete...

Experiencing life as a single mom is quite the adventure. The shock of all the bad things that have gone on behind my back has worn off and I'm ready to just live my life! Marlee is thankfully my side-kick and we have wonderful support from my dear friend and her godmother Lori.

We make up the 2 1/2 Women that they should have made a show about! We're so much cooler because we're not wrecked with drugs and alcohol! We're just funny! :)

Last night, I completed myself. I feel like a whole person after this and I never knew it would have that effect! I got Marlee's name tattooed on my wrist.

There are clovers on either side of her name.
It's an odd feeling...this feeling of being complete. I wish I knew how to explain it. But it's like all the bad that has been weighing on my shoulders has been completely lifted off! It's amazing!
Things can only go up from now because it's ME and MARLEE (and Lori, of course)!

1 comment:

Computergirl said...

Oh gosh, I dont think your posts have been showing on my dash (but I have been off blog a lot this year. So sorry to hear about your break up. However Marlee looks so happy and healthy and you get her all to yourself (nearly)!Stay strong and cherish each moment! x