Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Catching up!!! SORRY!

Life has been a bit crazy lately.





In the midst of finding sobriety again, my love is finding himself. We're working together and I think in the end we'll end up in a wonderful place...as a threesome...Me, Marlee, and Steven....





30 Days of Truth: Day 4





I have to forgive my boyfriend for his battles he's enduring. I tried so often to make everything his fault because he's an alocholic. But in hindsight, I probably made most matters worse by reacting the way I did when he fell off the wagon. The first time I remember screaming at him. And accidently punching him in the lip. This second time I stayed much calmer but did push him a few times out of anger. I know he's having a very hard time accepting what he's done. And I need to understand that this isn't just a situation. This is a disease and a battle that he has to work on himself. I forgive you Steven for being the strongest you can right now while dealing with the worst demon I know.





30 Days of Truth: Day 5



I hope to show Marlee the joy of travel. I grew up going on family vacations every summer. I was able to enjoy most of the Western United States because of this. It made me appreciate all the wonders around us and really love to travel! Not to mention, when I was 19 years old, I flew half way around the world to Ireland by myself to study for 3 months. It was simply amazing! I'd love to go back and see more of Europe and bring Marlee with me! Show her how fun it is to learn about other places and appreciate what we have here!

I want to add also this wonderful blog from an amazing woman: ONEder Fund Kelle Hampton is the author. She is also the proud mother of a soon to be one year old Down Syndrome daughter! Nella is beautiful! And I've followed her life thus far from about week 2. Amazing! I just want to spread the love and have you guys read at least this post. Maybe donate...maybe help such an amazing group of people!

No comments: