Friday, January 14, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 7


In my life, people have come and go depending on my current situations. I've held onto a few very good friends over the years but no one has stood by me like my own Father. Sure, parents are supposed to be there for you, right? But my Dad has been my rock no matter what! I can curse at him, tell him everything, joke with him, and cry with him. He's always lent a shoulder to cry on and an ear to help me get through the rough times. Not only in bad, we've spent countless hours under and around cars in the shop working together to be nice and oily and dirty! Heck, I was 9 months pregnant on the ground helping to line up the bars so he could put a car on the lift! That's dedication! He's, most definitely, my BEST friend and certainly made my life worth every second!

No comments: