Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Class 1...

Had my first alcohol class today. Wasn't too bad. There was a nice mix of people in the group and it was definitely an open and comfortable atmosphere. The instructor said that it's much more structured than therapy...but in reality, it wasn't even that structured! ha!

This weekend was kind of nuts....
Friday: Karaoke...
Saturday: Karaoke competition...I took 1st place...then Steven and I got HUGE fight...go figure. My hand went through a wall at one point! haha (I can laugh about it now...cause it was a really stupid situation to be fighting over)
Sunday: Got sunburnt watching Steven play football...which in turn made me super sick...so I'm going to research photosensitivity and other allergies to the sun...because I think that's what is killing me...

No comments: